Bushra Ansari frames 'five generations' in a single picture: Throwback picture wins hearts

Pakistani actress Bushra Ansari has shared a throwback picture of ‘five generations together’ in one frame and this post has won the hearts of fans.
Bushra Ansari, celebrated her 64th birthday this week, She turned to Instagram and shared a beautiful picture with grandmother, mother, daughter and granddaughter.



She wrote, “14 saal huye..my grand maa n we all took her to a studio for this great image..(14 years ago, we all took my grandmother to the studio for this great image)”




“FIVE GENERATIONS TOGETHER..AND she left us almost 10 yrs ago..miss u grand maa,” she wrote.
Sharing a photo with her daughter and grandchildren, She wrote, “My birthday became happy with my kids. Nariman Ansari and sherazade Umar..u made my even.”





Post a Comment

0 Comments