Nick Jonas shares loved-up photo from first date with Priyanka Chopra

Nick Jonus shared a loving picture of first date with Priyanka Chopra 



US artist Nick Jonas shared an adorable throwback picture with his wife Priyanka Chopra from their first date and wrote a lovely note for her.

Sharing a throwback photograph from their first date two years back, Nick wrote, “This beautiful woman and I went on our first date two years ago today.”

He went on to say “It has been the best two years of my life, and to think I am lucky enough to get to spend the rest of my life with her is such an incredible blessing.”



Nick also said, “I love you babe. Happy two years.”
Priyanka Chopra also showered love on husband saying that “I love you jaan.. best decision of my life.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments