Pakistani actress Sarah Khan confessed her love

Pakistani actress Sara Khan confessed her love

Pakistani actress 'Sarah Khan' has confessed her love but has not said who she loves.

In her recent interview, Sarah Khan spoke for the first time about her love and admitted that she has fallen in love with someone.

Sarah said, "Everyone loves and does not have to be just a human being. My first love is my mother and the level of love of my mother cannot match her even if she is my husband."

"The other is my father whom I love and no one can reach the level of his love. After the family, the one I love will be my husband," she said.

In response to a question, Sarah Khan said, "Yes, I have fallen in love with a person, but I do not like to talk about it and my home environment is not like that, I will tell about this relationship when I I am in his marriage.

It is to be noted that Sarah Khan has shown the essence of acting in several successful dramas and she had recently played the lead role in ARY Digital's drama 'Tum Meri Ho' in which Faisal Qureshi and Ijaz Aslam were also present.

Post a Comment

0 Comments