Hamza Ali Abbasi apologizes each and every person who he has ever hurt in past

Hamza Ali Abbasi apologizes each and every person who he has ever hurt in past
Former Pakistani actor 'Hamza Ali Abbasi' who has now left the showbiz industry, has apologized to everyone who he had ever hurt by his words and his actions in past.
On Twitter the Hamza tweeted, “Been wanting to do this for a while so here goes: I want to use this platform whr my voice reaches many to apologise to anyone & everyone who i have ever hurt by my words or actions in my past.”
He also says with a heart emoji, “Please i beg u to forgive me.... I AM SORRY....Please... FORGIVE ME.”
Last year in November, 'Hamza Ali Abbasi' announced to quit the showbiz, vowing to spend his life to spread the message of Islam.

Post a Comment

0 Comments