Zara Noor Abbas reveals she was in a serious depression during lockdown

Zara Noor Abbas reveals she was in a serious depression during lockdown
Zara Noor Abbas reveals she was in a serious depression during lockdown

Pakistani actress Zara Noor Abbas talks about her mental illness and depression during the lockdown,

In her Instagram post, Zara Noor Abbas reveals she was diagnosed with clinical depression during the lockdown period doctors recommended her medicines and therapy.

She wrote in her Instagram post, “revealed, lockdown gave me a lot of anxiety; it didn’t go very well. I have had severe anxiety issues for some time but I hadn’t addressed them. I thought it’s because of my hectic work routine that I feel stressed and tired.

It kept creeping up and taking over the best of me. Then I realized that I should get checked it and I found out it is borderline clinical depression. Doctors recommended medicines and therapy, which I went for.”


In another Instagram story, Zara said, “We as a community need to address How we feel and never feel apologetic For how you feel. Remember, accepting mental health problem is the first step towards healing.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments