Alia Bhatt Tells Katrina Kaif always knew that she always wanted to marry Ranbir

Alia Bhatt Tells Katrina Kaif always knew that she always wanted to marry Ranbir


Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are going in a strong bond of relation, they maybe walking down the aisle soon, an old video has become viral in which Alia bhatt is saying that she wanted to marry Ranbir kapoor from the start.

The video clip is from one of Alia's appearances on Karan Johar's show where she can be seen openly uncovering her ground breaking plan to marrying Ranbir, who she always really liked. 

Alia stated that the first time when she spoke to Ranbir his crush, was after watching his film Rockstar and she ended up telling him all the “rubbish

She went on to say that Ranbir was the most gracious and simply said, “That’s very nice, Alia.”

Alia additionally expressed that her intentions are not only known by Ranbir's mother Neetu, yet by his then-sweetheart Katrina Kaif as well. 

“I still think he is adorable and I still want to marry him.

“Everybody knows my plan because I have gone on record and said it. I am very open about it, except for Ranbir, I don’t tell him.”


“In front of Ranbir, I’m like ‘whatever’,” she said.


Post a Comment

0 Comments