Atif Aslam reveals his biggest wish, wants to give Azaan At Holy Kaaba

Atif Aslam reveals his biggest wish, wants to give Azaan at Holy Kaaba

Atif Aslam reveals his biggest wish, wants to give Azaan At Holy Kaaba

Pakistan's most popular singer Atif Aslam has said that his greatest desire in life is to call to prayer in the Kaaba and whoever recommends me, I will work for it for the rest of my life.

According to the details, during a conversation on a private TV program, in response to a question, Atif Aslam said, "Giving the call to prayer in the Kaaba is the greatest desire of life. Whoever recommends me, I will work for it for the rest of my life." .

Recently, Atif Aslam released a video of the call to prayer which went viral across Pakistan. Regarding this, the singer said, “I have heard that in the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) people used to go to the rooftops and call to prayer. The idea came to me from there and I acted on it without further ado. The day before the recording, I couldn't sleep all night. It's impossible to put those feelings into words. I never thought that, by God's grace, I would get such an opportunity. "

When Atif Aslam was asked if his fans thought he was saying goodbye to the music world, he said, "Leaving the music industry is a personal matter, but I want to take religion with the world." I want to do it. I am not saying that I will give up music altogether, but I do want to highlight important aspects of the religion, such as the beautiful names of God Almighty and the crowned harem. ”

Atif Aslam said, "I am happy that the youth are paying attention not only to my songs but also to these things, but I am not saying goodbye to music yet. We do a lot in life, there are some good deeds, some bad deeds, I am lucky to be able to perform Tajdar Haram and I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to Asma Al-Hasani, I cannot explain these feelings When I uttered the names of God. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments